Are you planning a bohemian celebration and wondering which boho wedding flowers to include on your big day?
At One Stop Wedding Shop, we have a dedicated floristry service and are experts when it comes to selecting stunning bohemian wedding flowers and creating breath-taking arrangements and bouquets.
Boho style continues to be one of the most popular wedding themes we see. It is relaxed, and informal, and perfect for couples who aren’t having a traditional celebration.
In this blog you’ll discover:
- Our favourite flowers to include in boho bouquets and arrangements,
- Which arrangements we’d recommend for a boho themed wedding, and
- Other boho decor our team can help you with.
DID YOU KNOW? We’re based in Brisbane. Local brides can choose from fresh or artificial blooms, and we can supply artificial (silk) bouquets anywhere around Australia.
Bohemian Flower Types
Boho bouquets tend to be more muted pallets of whites, dusty pinks, creams and greys. They often include a deeper pop of burgundy, peach or cerise.
These loose, organic bouquets have a mix of different textures, including flowers, greenery, nuts and sometimes feathers.
Blue gum and peppercorn foliage also add to the unstructured look.
Any flower can be used in a boho bouquet, but at One Stop Wedding Shop our favourite flowers to include are:
- Colombian roses,
- Billy buttons,
- Spray roses,
- Geraldton wax,
- Emile, and
EXPERT TIP: Dried flowers are making a massive resurgence, especially in boho themed weddings. A bouquet can be made of all dried flowers, or they can be mixed through fresh flowers and foliage.
Boho Wedding Flower Arrangements
Flowers and foliage feature heavily in boho themed weddings.
For the ceremony:
- Arbour Flowers: Large, loose, unstructured arbour flowers are a must! We recommend lots of foliage and big blousy blooms mixed through the arrangement.
- Pew Flowers: Mixed flowers hand-tied with long ribbons looks gorgeous as pew flowers ceremonies held in churches or similar.
- Entry arrangements: For boho weddings we adore entryway arrangements with lots of cascading foliage and flowers with different textures.
- Centrepieces: Centrepieces are the most important decor consideration for wedding receptions. Boho centrepieces should be eclectic and unstructured. We recommend:
- Loose flowers stems in vases clustered in the centre of the table or placed through greenery runners down the centre of the table.
- Gold, terracotta and old glassware look wonderful when filled with flowers.
Bohemian Flower Arrangements: Why Choose One Stop
Our professional florists focus solely on wedding flowers, so we understand exactly what is needed to create dream bouquets and arrangements, and can offer very competitive prices.
Plus, we have a huge range of vases and containers that can be used to create eclectic centrepieces.
If you’d like to provide your own accessories for bouquets or arrangements, we will welcome your input.
Boho Wedding Decor
Our wedding styling experts find it’s the combination of textures, as well as the little, personalised touches that complete the boho look.
Some suggestions for your boho wedding celebration include:
- Beautiful place cards,
- Napkins with sprigs of flowers,
- Floral welcome boards and seating charts,
- Lounges and informal seating areas also create an intimate and laid-back atmosphere.
- Festoon and fairy lights to create soft lighting and intimacy.
At One Stop Wedding Shop, we also have a great range of carpets and rugs that can be layered down the aisle, and several large arbours for hire that fit the ‘boho’ theme.
Learn more about our boho ceremony styling here.
Boho Wedding Flowers
Would you like to find out more about the boho wedding flowers and décor our team can help you with?
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to One Stop Wedding Shop today.
At One Stop Wedding Shop we can help create the wedding day of your dreams.
We offer a value for money experience for couples as we have a selection of services on hand, including decorations, styling and floristry.
Attention to detail is paramount to us. Our staff have helped create picture-perfect weddings for more than 18 years and will ensure your day goes off without a hitch.