When you want an extravagant wedding day, but don’t want to break the bank by buying all your decorations, our wedding hire Brisbane services are just what you need.
At One Stop Wedding Shop, we’ve got a range of show-stopping pieces for hire, including large elegant lounges, a light up LED sign, arbours, bridal table backdrops and chairs and tables.
We understand just how much there can be to organise for your dream nuptials. That’s why our team works out exactly what you need to hire to achieve the set-up you’re hoping for, with as little stress as possible.
Want to learn more about adding the wow factor to your wedding day? Keep reading, call us now on (07) 3889 7500, or visit our spacious showroom at Brendale on Brisbane’s northside.
Wedding Furniture Hire
Our most popular items hired out for weddings include:
1. Ceremony arbours
Arbours are a beautiful way to frame the couple as they say their vows and take their first kiss as a married duo.
We have something to suit every style of celebration, including a rustic timber arbour, a French door arbour and a circle of love for a classic celebration. View arbour options here.
2. Large furniture
Among our large furniture pieces, we have a stunning vintage red lounge, a white leather-look lounge and two white throne chairs.
These bigger items are ideal for creating comfortable conversation areas around the reception space and for impromptu photos.
The two white throne chairs also look fantastic when used at the bridal table.
3. Chairs and tables
We offer competitive prices on our Tiffany chairs (available in white and gold), white Americana chairs, and rustic timber tables.
Wedding Accessories for Hire
Our accessories and centrepieces are very popular because couples can either choose to hire everything or they can just hire bits and pieces.
We don’t put any pressure on you to spend up big and are more than happy if you just pick one item to complete your set-up.
- Tree stumps,
- Artificial gum runners,
- Table seating charts,
- Welcome signs,
- Carpets and aisle runners.
- Gold pillar candelabras,
- Gold or black geo stands, and
- Huge range of glass vases.
Learn more about our table centrepiece options in our blog here.
How Far in Advance Should You Book Wedding Items for Hire?
For larger pieces, where we only have 1 or 2 of each item (lounges, arbours etc) we recommend that you book as soon as possible (around 6 months out).
For smaller items, like accessories or centrepieces, you can book closer to the date – as long as the item is available.
If you’ve forgotten something, or only wanted to include it last-minute, some items can be hired with just a few days’ notice pending availability.
How the Wedding Hire Process Works
At One Stop Wedding Shop, we are flexible and aim to make the hire process as easy and stress-free as possible.
- Step 1: Visit us in store or view our products online: Ideally, come into our showroom where you can see the items set up in store. If you can’t make it in store, we can arrange everything via phone and email.
- Step 2: Check availability of preferred items: Chat with us to work out what you would like and we can check availability.
- Step 3: Quote provided: We provide an on-the-spot written quote based on the couple’s wish list.
- Step 4: Final selection made: Work out which, if not all of the items, you would like to book and pay the deposit to secure these items.
- Step 5: Items delivered or collected: Items are then either delivered to your venue at a time that works for the venue and/or the couple (often a day or two before the big day) or you may choose to collect these items from our store. Collection can be from the Wednesday or Thursday before the wedding.
How Wedding Hire Items Are Returned
Items are either collected by us a day or two after the wedding (depending on the requirements of the venue/couple).
Alternatively, you can return the hired items on the following Tuesday.
Wedding Hire Brisbane
Want to learn more about our wedding hire services?
Pick up the phone and talk to us today (07) 3889 7500.
At One Stop Wedding Shop we can help create the wedding day of your dreams.
We offer a value for money experience for couples as we have a selection of services on hand, including decorations, styling and floristry.
Attention to detail is paramount to us. Our staff have helped create picture-perfect weddings for more than 18 years and will ensure your day goes off without a hitch.